Berka Book Design is a freelance graphic design business catering to self-published authors and small publishing houses.
All elements are sourced exclusively from DepositPhotos and fall under a standard licensing agreement. Original photographers/designers retain all rights to their elements.
All invoices are sent via PayPal. I do not currently require a down payment, but all mockups will be sent in low-res with watermark until project is complete.
Premade covers may be purchased by filling out the form under the Premade Covers tab. I will follow up with you on adjustments for Title and Author Name as well as any minor alterations within 48 hours of submitting.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Premade covers are limited to three rounds of minor revisions, minor defined as adjustments in typography, color to elements, and sizing.
– Custom covers include 2 different conceptual mock ups and 5 rounds of revisions on the mock-up of client’s choice.
– Clients understand that all images present in designs fall under a standard licensing agreement and that ownership is non-transferable.
– All designs are unique and only sold to one single client.
– Berka Book Designs will not release editable PSD files with the final product. Client may request a flattened file at a small charge, but the source file cannot be transferred without breaking licensing agreements.
– Sales include the right to use for all promotional and marketing materials, including but not limited to: book covers, marketing ads, blog banners, bookmarks, etc. Client is prohibited from reselling designs.
– All sales are final.